Phillip Barr is an accomplished Building and Construction Executive with a strong foundation in contract management and project control. Phil has over 30 years building experience spanning across a range of trade and supervisory roles with reputable organisations. He has lead multi-million dollar building and maintenance crews for one of the world’s leading resources companies.
Phillips experience includes:
- Construction management
- Project management
- Operational management
- Administration management
- Project risk assessments
Phil has been involved in many projects. Below is an extract of his project portfolio:
- New house builds in Mount Coolum, Yaroomba, Noosa Heads and the Daintree FNQ.
- Extensions, renovations and maintenance from Brisbane to Noosa and north to Cape Tribulation.
- Country to Coast Meats – Mackay (new build)
- Phyllis and Mimosa – Noosa Heads (new build)
- Aveda Beauty Salon - Cairns (new build)
- Trinity Petroleum – FNQ (renovations)
- Under Water World – Cairn (new build)
- Hot Wok – Cairns (new build)
- Billabong - Noosa Heads (renovations)
- ANZ - Smithfield (renovations)
- Wildlife Habitat - Port Douglas (renovations)
- BMA Offices - Emerald & Blackwater (renovations)
- David Low Way Shopping - Coolum Beach (renovations)
Phil resides on the Sunshine Coast and is Managing Director of his own building & construction company - Coolwater Pty Ltd, servicing the East Coast of Australia. Coolwater Projects is a Commercial and Residential building company delivering all projects from new builds through to maintenance. Phil now manages all facets of building works from conception to completion. Scoping, coordinating drawings and plans, estimating, tendering, site set ups, WPH&S on sites, programs, site coordination of trades, safe delivery of projects. Client liaison and negotiator for variations and maintenance programs
Defect Free Handover
Our focus is on your satisfaction from design, through building & construction, to a defect-free handover. Our 30 years of experience in construction, project management and inspection along with our personality trait of perfection ensures this.
Phil is an honest, down to earth family man who loves his family and the outdoors. Though less common these days, Phil delivers on his word and delivers products and projects with passion and enthusiasm.
Phil was coached and taught his business and building skills from “old school craftsmen” who had a passion for creativity and rewarded for building original projects with substance and quality that could stand the tests of time. Phil carries this passion to this day, finding it rewarding and fulfilling building and delivering quality projects for satisfied clients when they want it built once and defect free.
ABN 221 282 147 64
AWARDS & EDUCATION
- TEQ - Tourism Award - Underwater World Cairns - 1999
- BSA - Building Supervisor - House of the year Qld & Australia - 2005
- HIA - Top Apprentice - Final Year
- BSA - Builder and Inspector - Building & Construction - 1996
- HIA - Certificate in Business Management - 1996
- Trade Certificate - Carpenter and Joiner - Building and Construction